Select Page

Free Uganda Forums The Uganda Paparazzi The Uganda Untold Story Meets Uganda Paparazzi

1 voice
11 replies
  • Author
    Free Uganda
    Keymaster

SIGNS OF AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

1. They keep asking you for sex, and threatens to quite the relationship every time you say no. They’re only lusting after you. There is no condition in love.

2. They isolate you from your family and friends • He’s the most important person in the world to you (you have no support system other than him)

3. He/she is verbally, physically and/or emotionally abusive

4. He/she is very controlling

5. They humiliates or degrades you (either publicly or privately)•

6. He/she is extremely jealous.
      7. They’re not trusting or trustworthy.

8. He/she never encourage you towards achieving your life goals.
      9. They always use these words “I” and “mine”. Instead of “we”, “us” and “ours”.
      10. He/she never appreciate whatever you do. They find it hard to say these Phrase “Thank you” or “Am sorry”. They always put the blames on you, even when they are the cause of the goof.
      11. When they’re good in words but poor when it comes to leading by example.
      12. He is abusive towards drinks.

13. Unhealthy pattern of argument (beating and calling names).
      14. They’re rude towards their parents or guidance.

15. He/she always nag.
      16. He/she finds it hard to forgive you, when you offend them and ask for forgiveness.

17. They spend no quality time with you. Always busy like a phone on call.
      18. You can’t identify any ways you’ve positively influenced each other. For example, you haven’t adopted any of each other’s interests or taught each other any new skills.
      19. They react negatively anytime you ask of their parents, or demand meeting them.
      20. He/she doesn’t make you feel good about your body; they point out your thinning hair or saggy underarm skin. They always compare you to others. They’re not loving you but managing you.
      21. You don’t have a sense of relationship security—you’ve broken up or almost broken up numerous times.

22. Lack of respect.
      23. You have no space for individual interest.

24. Your partner involves you in unethical activities, such as lying on official forms you both sign.
      25. Your partner doesn’t seem interested when you experience success, or they belittle your success.
      26. Lack of openness ( Always secretive).

27. Cohabitation.
      28. You feel lonely when you’re together (Lack of intellectual or emotional intimacy).
      29. You never turn to each other for emotional support. You look to other people first.
      30. Your partner finds the things of God boring.
      These are only a few signs of an unhealthy relationship, but if you recognize any of these signs in your current relationship, know that things ain’t right. Don’t be blinded by singleness, you must learn to see yourself as God sees you. Singleness is not the worse thing in the world. You are a treasure to cherish so don’t allow anyone treat you as anything less.
      And just in case you’re wondering, yes you can be in an unhealthy relationship with someone who claims to be a Christian. So stop making excuses for staying in an unhealthy relationship. Settle for nothing less than God’s best.
      “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in Him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.”
      In order to make better choices in your relationships, first focus on developing and growing your relationship with God, then focus on cultivating all the types of relationships in your life.

Free Uganda
      Keymaster

Angella Vivienne Chebet the wife to SK MBUGA is A Fraud

SK Mbuga and his wife Angella Vivienne Chebet now turn fugitive as their whereabouts are unknown since the swedish police started investigating them.

both have reportedly fled from the country and turned off their phones.

According to a Swedish newspaper, Angella Vivienne Chebet the wife to SK MBUGA faked a Swedish politician, Sten Heinsoo with false promises of love and gold resulting into the fraudulent transfer of 53million kronor (Shs23billion) to her accounts.

Heinsoo told police that Angella Vivienne Chebet told him her wealthy father in Uganda had died and left behind a large gold mine which was both difficult and costly to transport to Sweden.

Heinsoo offered to help financially to facilitate the transfer of gold to Sweden and be refunded after selling. He unlawfully used his trustees money with the view that he will pay back after the sales.

Part of the money, is alleged to be the one SK MBUGA has been splashing in Uganda. The self-styled tycoon SK Mbuga and his wife Angella Vivienne Chebet splashed money on expensive luxury sports cars, their extravagant wedding left many mouth in uganda not zipped but unfortunately, it seems the couple’s luck may be running out.

close to a year ago, former head of state and county politician Sten Heinsoo, 71, was suspected of gross fraud after disappearing with between 45 and 48 million Krona from the Rank family, owners of a real estate giant Einar Mattsson.

When confronted by the custodians Heinsoo confessed that the money had disappeared abroad when he tried to help a female friend to transport gold from Uganda to Sweden.

Preliminary investigations have led the Swedish police to Sulaiman “SK” Mbuga, 34, and his wife Angella Vivienne Chebet, 33.

Last week, Sten Heinsoo was charged with gross negligence against the principals of trust. Even Chebet – who is a Swedish citizen for a few years – was charged by the Stockholm District Court for several cases of gross fraud against Heinsoo in absentia. “SK” Mbuga has also been dragged into this verdict for probable same reasons suspected of the same crime.

Two weeks after Sten Heinsoo made the last transfer to the fraud, in November 2016, an extravagant wedding was organized between “SK” Mbuga and Chebet in Kampala.

Vivienne Chebet immigrated to Sweden from Uganda in 2011 and has been living in the Stockholm area since then. In the first hearing, Sten Heinsoo told us that the two met in the church where they both fellowshiped when Viviane worked as a personal assistant to another person she had brought for prayers. They eventually fell for each other and began a relationship.

Free Uganda
        Keymaster

Before they passed the controversial age limit bill, it is believed that NRM Members of Parliament received 200 million ugx each.And apparently most have started spending it.

The latest on our political gossip desk is that Judith Babirye  the Buikwe,Musician and senior pastor at “New Life Deliverance Church”, in Makindye Division has bought a manshion worth 1 billion Uganda Shillings

The apartment block is located in Kyaliwajjala along Lukadde road, behind Vienna College.

Sources say the gospel singer coughed over Shs 800m for the uncompleted building.

Free Uganda
          Keymaster

Nothing is more peaceful than dating an exposed girl – as in omuwala akulidde mu bintu ng’alabyeko!

1. When an exposed girl visits yuwa kazigo and you give her a glass of water, she says, ”Thanks. I love water. It is healthy!”. Naye bali abalala, hooooo! Ayinza n’okufa because when she visits a guy it is when she expects to drink soda, juice, munanansi, wine, milk, beer all at the same time!

2. An exposed girl bwomuwa amenvu, she’ll be like, ”wow! You eat healthy!” haaaaaaa, naye bali bannafe! Lwakukyalidde lwayagala alye chips, chicken, liver, sausage, chaps, pilau, ebyenda byona at the same time!

3. Even if you don’t have money for yaka and you light a candle, an exposed girl will be like, ”Wow, you are romantic!”. Naye the other type ajja kunyumiza banne nga bwotalina sente za yaka.

4. At the end of it all if you walk an exposed girl back home, she will enjoy the walk, tell you stories, walk slowly, aba tayagala nakutuuka waka. Naye bali bannafe kale batama. She will ask you things like, ”so you don’t have a car?” or ”tolina guy wa special gw’ osobola kkubira ssimu nankima?”

Kale bannange mulonde nga mwegendereza!

Free Uganda
            Keymaster

Any woman that wants to date a Ugandan man should know this

¶ Banyankole Men are too arrogant;
              ¶ Bakiga men are Ignorant but arrogant;
              ¶ Baganda men are great Liars;
              ¶ Basoga men are too difficult and take long to understand,
              ¶ Batooro men are too backward;
              ¶ Acholi men are generous but wife beaters and never introduce you easily to their families;
              ¶ Teso men are loving and honest but drunkards,
              ¶ Lugbara men are so mean,
              ¶ Alur men are lazy,
              ¶ Bagisu men are hypocrites,
              ¶ Langi men are unreliable but good lovers,
              ¶ Banyoro men are like kids you teach them almost everything,
              ¶ Japathola men eat food like there is no tomorow,
              ¶ The Baruli, Banyoli and Bagungu men are those to fear if you fear Witchcraft (they can bewitch you, animals, gardens etc),
              ¶ If you hate sex in the morning don’t marry a Mukonjo, Mwamba or Sabin.
              ¶ Madi men are so talkative so if you want alot of stories just try one.
              ¶ If you want to be confused try a Mugwere or a Kumam,these are just confused like their languages;
              ¶ If you want adventure try a Karamojong you will have no regrets.
              ¶ Samia men are beepers; they can’t sustain a call for 40 seconds….

Free Uganda
              Keymaster

Yoweri Museveni

Yoweri Museveni

No matter how a good or hardworking leader you may be, it is always good to retire when you’re still popular to the public so that you can keep your dignity. The moment you cling to leadership for a very long time, the end may not be desirable.

Free Uganda
                Keymaster

Bobi Wine's intent for presidency

Bobi Wine’s intent for presidency, a postponed reality : The perspective of the butambalanian. If all my talents and potentials were to be taken from me and I had my choice of keeping but one, I would unhesitatingly ask to be allowed to keep the power of speaking and writing, for through it, l would quickly recover all the rest.

It is through this power that I will inform millions despite the critics therefore of. Today my call to the nation is a plea for awareness that Hon kyagulanyi’s intent for presidency is a young pregnancy. Putting your personal feelings aside, he is just ” trying ” to be a modern day opinion leader, to those devoid of hope. Critically speaking, I fail to rank Bob wine in the order of political value, he lacks political soundness and his diagnosis of issues at hand is still wanting.

In a related development there is likely to be no political party that will take the risk to rally behind the Ganja man. I personally doubt whether Kizza Besigye, Muntu, Lukwago, Nobert Mao and Abed Bwanika , will humble down their intents and support the Ganja man, may be time will tell. Broadly speaking, his rhetorical political situation is not well defined, apart from the rumours on streets of his intent for presidency. Himself his shy about it. Associated, his audience is not clearly demarcated making it so hard to confront his constraints.

He is too comfortable with the praises of the men in the streets and social media associates as his ” rock of support ” . Seeing is believing, given his past undignified demeanour, he lacks trustworthiness of many Ugandans. For character may almost be called the most effective means of persuasion but his personal template is completely lacking. Lastly his presidential ambition is not a distant threat, but a present danger to Kaguta dynasty and I hardly think that despotic museveni will wait and see it hatch. As I conclude, how I pray that your commentary negotiates emotions and allows for civility in differentials.

Free Uganda
                  Keymaster

Ugandans please no one should misguide you

In the Ruhaama by-elections we still have;
                    Penina Beinomugisha Jambo;
                    Eng Jackson Mubangizi Kabiikire;
                    Orishaba Vastine and the NRM flag bearer Kahima Moses Mugabe.Do not be fooled abanyaRuhaama, no one is out of the race like some rumours are spreading.
                    Do not call for God’s wrath by spoiling other people’s names and telling lies.thx

Free Uganda
                    Keymaster

The Boss of West Nile Today Magazine, has been detained

Mr Osman Draga , the former deputy news editor of Arua One Fm, the proprietor of West Nile Today Magazine and the founder of West Nile Action Network page has this evening been detained at
                      Arua Central Police Station for defaming the woman member of Parliament Hon Rose Ayaka Atima of Maracha District.
                      This comes after Draga launched an online media campaign on the MP on his 18000-member West Nile Action Network Facebook page claiming she hasn’t achieved any tangible thing for her constituents since joining the August House in 2016.
                      He added salt to the injury by claiming that the legislator nowadays skips public functions where
                      the district female youth councillor and the Secretary for Social Services Hon Bako Judith is
                      present.Bako has since then declared her intentions to unseat Ayaka from district woman’s hot seat.Her popularity has since been hipped by despite being an NRM, she campaigned against amendment of Article 102b in the constitution of Uganda which led to the two constituency legislators Hon Oguzu Lee (FDC) for Maracha County and Hon Acidri James (NRM) to vote on December 20th, 2017 among the 97 MPs for retention of the only safeguard in all important document.
                      Draga will certainly spend the night behind the coolers since his lawyer was held up at Arua High
                      Court attending to other legal duties.

Free Uganda
                      Keymaster

Besigye and his bandwagon comes up with gimmicks

These NRA thugs and their collaborators, never stop taking Ugandans for Fools….. Even your beloved Lord Mayor has been to Kyankwanzi before(he looks very smart in NRA uniforms), to be brainwashed…you don’t leave Kyankwanzi without taking an oath to always be loyal to Museveni. Those arrests and comedy you always see on the streets, are part of NRA disciplinary routine….infact, they can easily go to his office/home and stop his movement, because they own him. I love the way your beloved mayor interpreters the Law..as if Uganda was a democratic state…

Whenever Ugandans not in the political class- are almost breaking the dictatorship, Besigye and his bandwagon comes up with gimmicks-those gimmicks are meant to gather Ugandans in one place so they can easily be controlled/crashed. It also creates a fake smoke-screen, that something is going to happen.

Ugandans cannot swap a dictator for another dictator (Real Democrat leave the floor for new blood). Also, revolutionaries don’t go in-front of the media and start blurbing about plans, hopes….. Lastly, mainstream politicians have never led a popular uprising-uprisings are always organic. So stop fantasising about Besigye leading an uprising, and instead start planning for post-dictator museveni, because his fall is not very far!!!

Free Uganda
                        Keymaster

Stella Nyanzi feels like a prophet on trial for prophesying what has variously come to pass

“Today, I return to court for the Matako Butako criminal case, in which I am charged with cyber harassment and offensive communication against Yoweri Museveni. Although the trips to and from court are a nuisance, I am already vindicated by the dictator’s performance. If anyone once delusional thought that Museveni was a fountain of honour, the truth is now clear for all to see.

He is the worst curse upon Uganda, a cancerous tumour eating up our body politic, a festering ulcer oozing with sepsis, a serial rapist of the constitution, a big fat worm feeding on our children’s inheritance, a hissing viper full of venom that poisons all our public institutions, a piece of low-lying vermin uttering promises never once fulfilled, a blood-sucking vampire feeding on the carcass of what is left of Uganda, a thieving scoundrel stealing not only from home but also abroad, a butchering murderer of those his paranoia suspects of being his enemies… Indeed, Museveni is the castrating knife that gorged out the testicles of Uganda’s ball-less Members of Parliament, the dentist’s tool that pulled out the sharp teeth of barking dog critiques who no longer bite, the female genital mutilator’s knife that dug out our country’s clitoris and stole all pleasures out of being Ugandan, the ultimate murderer of truth, justice and rule of law in our bodaboda republic, and the naked witch bewitching all citizens, residents and nationals of our land.

Excuse me: I was too kind in my earlier description of this plague. Museveni is much worse than an innocent pair of buttocks. As I iron my kitengi to go to court this morning, I am glad that I spoke my truth to power. I now feel like a prophet on trial for prophesying what has variously come to pass. Try me all you want. Call me a lunatic as loudly as you want. The real insane criminal is your repressive president and all those who stoically defend him.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.